Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lotta Nuthin'

Hi, all!


The big excitement of the day... my new laptop is on its way to me! YAY! Not a top-of-the-line by any means, but a heck of a lot better than the one I have! Now I just have to find some time to stay home and play with it and get things loaded and surf at something faster than the speed of slug.


Nothing much is new... just going to work, working out, and going home with a little social life thrown in here and there. I’ve been working out 3 times a week and this is my 4th week, so next week I get measured and weighed to see how I did over the last month. I know the machines have been kicking my butt and I’ve only eaten 10 Girl Scout cookies in the last 4 weeks, but is that enough? :-D We shall see. I’ve cheated here and there on food, but not nearly as much as I would have expected, You can’t put me on a diet where I get denied junk entirely, or I’ll never stick with it and the binge is right around the corner. I don’t look like a supermodel yet, though, so I must not be done. ;-)


I’ve been really sleepy since the time change and my brain isn’t working as it should, so that’s all I can think to share right now. Hope you all are doing well - I’m way behind in my blog reads... nothing personal!


Blessings,

Kristin

No comments:

Glitter Graphics